The high-five is a universal gesture of positivity that is recognized around the world. My vision is to create a glove that accurately measures a high-five and can then donate funds based on the high-fives given. For example, $100 in donations are unlocked when 150 high-fives are given that day.
The How (work in progress)
- Strategically placed embedded pressure sensor onto the palm side.
- On the back side an MKR GSM 1400 Arduino.
How do I need a case for the Arduino?
I’ve only done this project on a breadboard, how do I make this a mobile project that isn’t hooked up to my computer?
- Force sensed will activate an event to occur (GSM module sends data to Soracom).
- Soracom sends that data to a cloud service.
- Find an open API donation platform that can be linked with events.
How can I link the data from the Soracom cloud to AWS?
Is there an open API donation platform that can work for this?
Any and all advice, not just open questions, are super welcomed.